You have no items in your shopping cart
Ordering & delivery
In principle, all products are available from stock. If you order before 15.00 hours, you will receive the order the next working day. For orders after 15.00 hours, the delivery time is two working days. If when ordering it appears that the article in question is not (sufficiently) in stock, please contact us. In consultation we can agree on the desired delivery time and you can place the order.
After placing your order you will immediately receive an (order) confirmation by e-mail. If the status of your order changes, you will automatically receive a new e-mail message. If you have created an account, you can follow your order status there. Items are delivered from stock. If an article is temporarily out of stock, this will be indicated with the article in question. If the article is in stock, the order will be shipped within 24 hours. (ordered on workdays before 15.00 hours, next day in house) Ordering multiple items: if one or more items of an order are out of stock or no longer in stock, we will try to deliver the whole/full order within a period of 5 working days. With this we try to prevent partial deliveries. Your order can be delivered to a different address. During the ordering process you have the possibility to fill in a different delivery address. If you have received an incorrect or damaged article, please contact us as soon as possible. You can reach us by e-mail or phone under number 0316-372 346 (Monday to Friday from 08.30 hours to 17.00 hours). You will then receive the necessary information from us to be able to return the article. These costs are for the account of Tralert®. Do you have a complaint? Please contact us as soon as possible. You can reach us by e-mail or phone under number 0316-372 346 (Monday to Friday from 08.30 hours to 17.00 hours). We will deal with your complaint immediately. You will receive a response from us within two working days.
Below you will find information about returning products:
- For a quick and correct handling, it is important that you return the article to us together with the fully completed return form. You can download the return form in our webshop (downloads), or by clicking here.
- You have 14 days right of return (or trial period). Please note: the costs for returning the product will be at your expense (provided the delivered product is an error on our part). Return shipments that have not been reported in advance may be refused or € 7.50 administration costs will be charged.
- Returns are at the risk of the buyer. This means that Tralert is not liable for damage or loss of returned items. Always ask for a tracking code at the post office and keep it in a safe place.
- Please enclose the invoice (or a copy of the invoice).
- As soon as we have received your returned item, we will start handling it and send a confirmation e-mail within 2 days. Crediting (not in case of warranty) of the purchase amount paid by you will take place within 5 days.
- Don't forget to sufficiently frank the package! Returns that are sent to Tralert unstamped or insufficiently stamped will not be accepted by us. We also advise you to insure the package. You are responsible for the return shipment. Your complaint will be dealt with within two days after receipt.
You can find the return form by clicking here.